Copyright (c) 2014 by nickita c Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
nickita c -- Blogmeister

81

A cozy little stop where, technology in language arts, history and geography, meld together for Room 301 students at Deer Park.

by nickita c

teacher: Mr. D

The killer whale also known as the Orca.
The Orca feasts on seals, polar bears and big fish.
The Orca is dangerous around humans, but once you tame them you can swim with them without the fear of being eaten.
They can be found around colder parts of the world such as the northern coasts of Russia and the northern coasts of Canada, they can also be found at the Arctic and Antarctica.
Orcas are marine mammals since they don't lay eggs and they breathe fresh air.
But the Orcas are also being hunted down close to extinction, to prevent this government put up the law where you can't kill whales or trap them.
This is my encyclopedia version of the Orca.
I had only used all of the knowledge that I had learned since 5th grade and had started playing the games "Seaworld Tycoon and Endless Ocean".
But you still have to think, are killer whales really killer or are they only killer to other animals and not humans, that is a mystery that may last up to two-hundred years.
End.

Article posted October 9, 2008 at 02:14 PM • comment (1) • Reads 48 • Return to Blog List

Wow, that's really interesting- have you ever been to SeaWorld? Do you have a favourite animal? You blog about them a lot.
Posted November 29, 2008 at 06:10 PM by • Wendi

Hey I will only have 1 year to blog or more so I'm going to write about animal stuff and video-games. My favourite are Mario, Sonic and Pokemon.