Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Gagnon Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mrs. Gagnon -- Blogmeister

Mrs. Gagnon

by Mrs. Gagnon

No Links added yet!

I love to learn about the latest technological advances available for both professional and personal use, but one that I'm getting increasingly hooked on is this blogging. I've enjoyed reading about my friends' lives on their blogs and reading about random people on others. Not only does this keep me in touch with those who live far away, but also shows me that I'm not the only one who feels the way I do sometimes.

While I don't post often, I enjoy coming to the blogmeister and reading your thoughts because it gives me an insight to who you are. The same way I experience the not-so-alone-in-my-thoughts feeling as I do reading other blogs, I'm sure many of you can secretly think "I thought I was the only one who felt that way!" or found something that you share with another.

I hope you all realize how lucky you are to have a teacher that incorporates the latest technology in her classrooms. I know I'm learning different things from her every day!

Article posted October 6, 2008 at 02:38 PM • comment • Reads 56 • see all articles