Copyright (c) 2014 by Ronaldhinho09 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Ronaldhinho09 -- Blogmeister

Ronaldhinho09

2009

by Ronaldhinho09

teacher: Gordon Brune

They removed King Tut from his sarcophagus (STONE COFFIN),and his face was reveled for the first time, on November 5th of 2007, 85 years after British archeologist Howard carter found his treasure filled with tomb.

I think that’s really interesting because it was a long time ago.

[LINK]
Article posted October 3, 2008 at 08:48 AM • comment (2) • Reads 104 • Return to Blog List

R
You made me think of a story Irea donce of the scientist who unearthed King Tut's tomb for the first time. He was amazed by all the treasures he found. Some people think he let the "curse of King Tut" out when he did that. I wonder what they would think now that his face has been revealed!
Posted October 7, 2008 at 07:53 PM by • Mr. Brune
Wow that is amazing! I never thought they would find king tut's face! Did they find the rest of his body?
Posted October 7, 2008 at 05:28 PM by • famousstar3000

Books I’ve read:

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
See other books we’ve read HERE

I'm SMART and I have my Internet Driver's License!

smart

Get "AnswerTips" about ANY word on this website by double clicking the word!