Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

Peace and Love; is it here? will it ever come?-

This eighth grade class is using the most modern medium and transferring our writing skills from the classroom to a public forum- the blog. They've created blogs that are based in topics that they have chosen, and are given a weekly prompt designed to view their subject in a new and unique way.

by J teacher: Mr. Rezac

The peace sign means more than you think.The circular peace sign actualy means nuclear disarmament. The letters N and D stood for Nuclear Disarmament and thats what made up the sign. The semaphore letters for N and D are the lines inside of the circle. (N looks like | and D looks like and upside V) Gerald Holton was the designer.

You can buy tons of clothing with peace signs on them. Just go to any store in the mall that looks like it would peace clothing. One of the stores that I know of that sells peace jewelry Is Claire's. Claire's has tons of jewelry that have many different designs. I bought my ND necklace at Claire's. If you want to check out there store here is a link! Claire's

Another way to get ND or peace sign necklaces or clothing is to make them yourself. Tye-Dye was a hippie ype thing. If you want to try Tye-Dye go to your local crafts store like Hobby Lobby. Or take a white shirt and a sharpie and make a peace sign on it.Thats all![LINK]" />

Article posted September 29, 2008 at 10:42 AM • comment (1) • Reads 59 • see all articles

I am a student from IL!