Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

Behavoir in MLS

Bloggeranas

This eighth grade class is using the most modern medium and transferring our writing skills from the classroom to a public forum- the blog. They've created blogs that are based in topics that they have chosen, and are given a weekly prompt designed to view their subject in a new and unique way.

by J

teacher: Mr. Rezac

It might help a student by letting them go to a blog that they like and see what is going on their favorite hobby or a sport that they might like after they have gotten home from school. It could help a person relax when they had just come from school and they can even find new websites that hey never seen and I think that they would go and share it with their friends. They could go and us a blog for a project that they have just gotten from school. So what they do is go the blog where they can find good information that they need for their project And they could just go to see what is they latest news on their favorite hobby or sport.

This can also help astudent by making him or her into making their own blog so other people can go and see the blog that they made. It can also into what they want to be when they are older or in High School. Some parents may think that blogs are not for kids but what they don't know mabey is that some blogs are for kids and it also educational. They student can even improve in school by reading a blog that has to do with school and if a teacher asked a question they could know the answer. So that is my idea how some blogs can help out a student.

Article posted September 28, 2008 at 09:11 AM • comment • Reads 56 • Return to Blog List

I like sports. I'm from Illinois