Copyright (c) 2014 by L Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
L -- Blogmeister

Everything Music!-

This eighth grade class is using the most modern medium and transferring our writing skills from the classroom to a public forum- the blog. They've created blogs that are based in topics that they have chosen, and are given a weekly prompt designed to view their subject in a new and unique way.

by L teacher: Mr. Rezac

Go to this link

"In college, music education is one of the largest, most dense programs."

Music plays a big role in eduation i think it helps train your brain to work by analyzing the music. When you hear a song it goses through your ears and to your rain it makes you thing of counts and involves things like math. Playing an instrument can also help train your brain it makes you smarter by memorizing lyrics are the tune of a song.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

Music also provdes a work of education by concentration. To play an instrument you must have a great attention span and really good concentration. It was proven that 78% of

Americans feel learning a musical instrument helps students perform better in other subjects. That says a lot about how music helps train your brain. In my opinion music is a very good hobby to take up.

It can make you smarter because it trains a part of the brain maybe another subject can't get to. If your good at playing an instruments some high schools consider it a core learning class, that says alot about music. So next time somone says music isn't an educational thing prove them wrong!
Article posted September 25, 2008 at 10:49 AM • comment (1) • Reads 45 • Return to Blog List

I think you're blog is very interesting. I play the piano and i am glad to hear that it will help my education. COMMENT ON MY BLOG PLEASE!!!
Posted October 14, 2008 at 10:39 AM by • sg

i am from Illinois. I love to dance and am always happy! I play guitar and have two dogs and a brother. I LOVE MUSIC!!