Copyright (c) 2014 by G Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
G -- Blogmeister

IS ROCK BETTER THAN RAP

Bloggeranas

This eighth grade class is using the most modern medium and transferring our writing skills from the classroom to a public forum- the blog. They've created blogs that are based in topics that they have chosen, and are given a weekly prompt designed to view their subject in a new and unique way.

by G

teacher: Mr. Rezac

Free write 11/07/08
Top Ten Rap Songs 10/28/08
My video 10/22/08
What 10/20/08
REVIEW 10/03/08
How..Economy 09/29/08
Rock 09/25/08
Rap 09/20/08

What is the Rock genre? Well, this type of genre is very different to the rap genre. For this is mostly about people who can't seem to hold down the emotions that they have inside. It is classified in many categories. For example, theres the metal, goth, punk, emo, alternative rock, and many many many more categories that not even I could think of at the top of my head!! Many people like this genre but you would have to listen to some songs from each catergory to understand it the way people do..

Article posted September 25, 2008 at 10:36 AM • comment (1) • Reads 50 • see all articles

I M A STUDENT ON PLANET EARTH