Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

Movies for the Teens

Eighth Grade Bloggerinos

This eighth grade class is using the most modern medium and transferring our writing skills from the classroom to a public forum- the blog. They've created blogs that are based in topics that they have chosen, and are given a weekly prompt designed to view their subject in a new and unique way.

by J

teacher: Mr. Rezac

www.imdb.com

www.neverbackdownthemovie.com

www.rottentomatoes.com

Never Back Down-  Jake (Sean Faris

These are links to websites about the movie Never Back Down, you can look up the charcters, songs in the movie, and even see movie clips!
Article posted September 23, 2008 at 09:25 AM • comment • Reads 52 • Return to Blog List

Hello, my name is Vanessa, and i'm from the midwest. This is my first blog entry, and i will be blogging about the latest movies. I would like if you came back to my blog because i will have the latest info on all the popular movie stars, and the movies they star in.