Copyright (c) 2014 by D Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
D -- Blogmeister

sports and me

Bloggeranas

This eighth grade class is using the most modern medium and transferring our writing skills from the classroom to a public forum- the blog. They've created blogs that are based in topics that they have chosen, and are given a weekly prompt designed to view their subject in a new and unique way.

by D

teacher: Mr. Rezac

Sports World
hi I am a student from illinois and i wanted to tell you about my blog. This blog it's going to be a blog about sports,all kind of sports:basketball,football,baseball,soccer and all.

In this blog you can find videos,results,video games and you can also talk with people who like the same sports of you,so don't mess this opportunity and see my blog,and remember all of this incredible opportunities to see what you want are free.
Article posted September 19, 2008 at 10:46 AM • comment (3) • Reads 33 • Return to Blog List

football is so cool and so is soccer and basketball so i will commety you again some time.
Posted October 17, 2008 at 01:45 PM by • Angeleyes496
hey that is so kool i luve sports i think you commented on my blog so im comenting on u
Posted October 8, 2008 at 02:38 PM by • soccer_star_
This is a cool blog. I really like soccer. I play usually in the summer and for my school its like the best sport well besides volleyball =)
Posted October 8, 2008 at 10:10 AM by • masikur1

hi, i 'am a student form illinois and i love the sports,i also like to play with the guitar,i love jazz and rock.My favorite sport it's basketball, but i love all about soccer,baseball,football,etc.