Copyright (c) 2014 by A Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
A -- Blogmeister

Chef

Eighth Grade Bloggerinos

This eighth grade class is using the most modern medium and transferring our writing skills from the classroom to a public forum- the blog. They've created blogs that are based in topics that they have chosen, and are given a weekly prompt designed to view their subject in a new and unique way.

by A

teacher: Mr. Rezac

Why You Should Read My Blog

Hi, I am a student. I am in a technology class. We have to blog about different topics in this class. I am going to offer you information about all sorts of topics like cooking skills and entertainment. I might also tell you about sports and I will give you tips.

You should come back to my blog because it will show you another point of veiw. It will also give you useful information that you can use in your everyday life. You will benefit by recieving more knowledge than you would if you did not read this blog. It will tell you things that you didn't know before if you read frequently. It will get your attention and keep you intereseted as well.

Article posted September 19, 2008 at 09:26 AM • comment (2) • Reads 45 • see all articles

Hi, I like to cook. I am going to tell you how to make a grilled cheese sandwich. First, you turn on the stove. Next take two slices of bread, and butter one side of each slice. Put one slice facing down and put a piece of American cheese on top. Put the other slice on top of the cheese, butter side facing up. Once the first slice is golden brown, flip it over and cook the other side.