Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

Movies R' Us

Eighth Grade Bloggerinos

This eighth grade class is using the most modern medium and transferring our writing skills from the classroom to a public forum- the blog. They've created blogs that are based in topics that they have chosen, and are given a weekly prompt designed to view their subject in a new and unique way.

by J

teacher: Mr. Rezac

Hello, I'm just a middle school student writing their first blog. This is my first blog and I am going to be writing about movies and movie reviews. I will be going over movies that have been hyped up to be good and classic movies that everyone has heard of but cannot decide whether to see it, or if it will be just a waste of time.

Article posted September 19, 2008 at 09:12 AM • comment (1) • Reads 93 • Return to Blog List

this is really cool you are gonna do movie reviews =] umm i love going 2 the movie theater and seeing movies with my friends....so wats your favorite movie ?
you should put it in a blog everytime you get a new favorite movie right about it
Posted November 5, 2008 at 11:45 AM by • kay36

Hello, I'm just a middle school student writing their first blog. This is my fist blog and i am going to be righting about movies and movie reviews. I will be going over movies that have been hyped up to be good and classic movies that everyone has herd of but cannot decide weather to see it, or if it will be just a waste of time.