Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

Behavoir in MLS

Bloggeranas

This eighth grade class is using the most modern medium and transferring our writing skills from the classroom to a public forum- the blog. They've created blogs that are based in topics that they have chosen, and are given a weekly prompt designed to view their subject in a new and unique way.

by J

teacher: Mr. Rezac

Hi! I'm a student and I'm sure all of you know about the issues regarding Global Warming. We already lost all the dinosaurs, do you really want to lose all the polar bears and pandas too? I know I don't so that's why I'm creating this blog to inform you guys with tips that will help save this planet and all the animals of the world!

*And remember ........Always recycle=http://

Article posted September 19, 2008 at 09:09 AM • comment (1) • Reads 100 • Return to Blog List

HEY! YOU'RE BLOG IS VERY COOL. SAVE THE POLAR BEARS! COMMENT ON MINE.*
Posted October 14, 2008 at 10:44 AM by • sg

I like sports. I'm from Illinois