Copyright (c) 2014 by RedSoxHater#1 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
RedSoxHater#1 -- Blogmeister

RedSoxHater#1

2009

by RedSoxHater#1

teacher: Gordon Brune

Letter to my 12th grade self (A) 06/26/09
Constitution Works (A) 06/26/09
A Great Movie (A) 06/22/09
Embarrassing 2 Sing (A) 06/03/09
The bees that like video games! (N) 05/29/09
AR TEST for Half Magic (WP) 05/27/09
AR test for Alcatraz versus the evil librarians (WP) 05/27/09
AR Test for The Calder Game (WP) 05/27/09
AR Test for The Year of the Hangman (WP) 05/27/09
Deep sea creatures (N) 05/15/09

The summer of 2008 my family was building a deck. I went to camp every day for 7 weeks. Then on the third week of camp when I got home my mom told me to go outside. I thought at first that the deck might be done. Then I remembered that the deck wasn’t close to being done with only two workers and sometimes three. Then I saw it, a pigeon on one of the workers heads. That day I walked around with the pigeon, I sat next to the pigeon, and I fed the pigeon. My cat would stalk the pigeon, but when the pigeon flew away it scared my cat away. (My cat is a bit of a baby and sort of scared of every thing that moves.)

That pigeon stayed two more days. I got to pet him but only when I wore gloves. We named him George because he was curious like Curious George.

True Story

The End

Article posted September 18, 2008 at 09:02 AM • comment (6) • Reads 67 • see all articles

Books I’ve read:

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
See other books we’ve read HERE

I'm SMART and I have my Internet Driver's License!

smart

Get "AnswerTips" about ANY word on this website by double clicking the word!