Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

Peace and Love; is it here? will it ever come?-

This eighth grade class is using the most modern medium and transferring our writing skills from the classroom to a public forum- the blog. They've created blogs that are based in topics that they have chosen, and are given a weekly prompt designed to view their subject in a new and unique way.

by J teacher: Mr. Rezac

Peace and Love Blog.

This blog is going to be about Peace and Love and why we need it. This world we call Earth is a cruel place. We need to improve our peace and decrease the prejudice. You should read my blog because I know that everyone has been mean at least once. I can help you with all your problems you have with Peace and Love.

Article posted September 18, 2008 at 12:00 AM • comment (2) • Reads 41 • Return to Blog List

That is really true that we need to change this planets ways.
Posted October 17, 2008 at 01:34 PM by • kbspiderman
hey you do a good job on all your blogs keep it up
Posted October 17, 2008 at 01:29 PM by • soccer_star_

I am a student from IL!