Copyright (c) 2014 by D Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
D -- Blogmeister

sports and me

Bloggeranas

This eighth grade class is using the most modern medium and transferring our writing skills from the classroom to a public forum- the blog. They've created blogs that are based in topics that they have chosen, and are given a weekly prompt designed to view their subject in a new and unique way.

by D

teacher: Mr. Rezac

Welcome to my blog!!
hey people,
My blog is about all the different songs weekly. What the top songs are for each week. The good songs and the bad songs. It's all gonna be here. I am an 8th grader from the Midwest. I play softball and i am good at it. I have too dogs that are adorable. I love music its amazing! My friends mean the world to me I don't know what I would do without them. My blog is gonna have all the cool songs everyone enjoys! It's always good to know what songs are hot on the charts. My blog will be hip and new each time. So keep coming back and see what new things I'll have.
You will have the knowledge of many. You'll have that you will love. Coming to my blog will be fun but still educational. I will have many different things about music. Like hot artist, new bands, lyrics to some songs. You can request things too so you can have things you like on my page. Comment me if you do or if you just like my blog!
Article posted September 17, 2008 at 10:50 AM • comment • Reads 57 • Return to Blog List

hi, i 'am a student form illinois and i love the sports,i also like to play with the guitar,i love jazz and rock.My favorite sport it's basketball, but i love all about soccer,baseball,football,etc.