Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

Peace and Love; is it here? will it ever come?-

This eighth grade class is using the most modern medium and transferring our writing skills from the classroom to a public forum- the blog. They've created blogs that are based in topics that they have chosen, and are given a weekly prompt designed to view their subject in a new and unique way.

by J teacher: Mr. Rezac

Have you ever wondered about where you are going after High School? Most experts say that you should start looking at colleges after your sophomore year and then after that you should start visiting colleges. I'm in the 8th grade and I like to think ahead to the future. In this blog I will talk about many different schools. To get you started here is a link to usnews.com's top colleges.Link. You should come to this site often because I will listen to requests about different colleges. If you request different colleges then I can cater to a wider group of people than just people who want to listen to the colleges that I'm interested. But, I will list a lot of colleges so you don't have to worry about that too much. I think that you should start looking early because you have to research, visit and then apply to the college of your choice.

The benefits that you will have by reading my blog will be that it will get you thinking about where you are going after High School. For example, over the last week of summer vacation I looked around and found a lot of colleges that I would like to go to. Since I'm young this will help because it is a young person that is looking this far ahead into his future. Also, because I have looked around on the internet for different colleges. It has helped me with what I have to do to fulfill my dreams. My dreams are to graduate from the University of Oxford and major in Economics and Management. So as you can see I have really high goals for myself. Finally, since I'm just an 8th grader you may be thinking that I know nothing about colleges but, I have spent hours on the computer researching colleges so I can tell you a lot more that the average 8th grader should know.

Article posted September 17, 2008 at 09:31 AM • comment (1) • Reads 86 • Return to Blog List

You have a great blog and I think that people will benefit from your hard work! You might want to put in some links or other visual-aids. But other than that you did a fantastic job and I can really tell that you worked hard!
Posted October 14, 2008 at 09:24 AM by • =]

I am a student from IL!