Copyright (c) 2014 by S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
S -- Blogmeister

PLease Don't Stop the Music-

This eighth grade class is using the most modern medium and transferring our writing skills from the classroom to a public forum- the blog. They've created blogs that are based in topics that they have chosen, and are given a weekly prompt designed to view their subject in a new and unique way.

by S teacher: Mr. Rezac

Please Don't Stop the Music!

Hey, to all you aspiring musicians out there! My name is Sam, I am a guitarist in the eighth grade. I come from a wonderful, magical place called the midwest! Let me be the first person to welcome you to my personal blog, Please Don't Stop the Music!

Here, and only here will you be able to follow along with my own studies with music, and learn a little something yourselves! I will be including lyrics to some great songs, my own lyrics, music, personal pictures, and  help with guitar! Media will also be included as well.

Extras I will include will be the differences between guitar models, history on this special instrument and it's cousins, along with my own thoughts about the world of music.

You should visit my blog because it will offer you special insight on the business side of the music industry as well as the personal and emotional side. By visiting this blog, you will be able to access easy information you can only get by studying deep into the heart of my world, the music world, and maybe even a world of your own that you didn't even know existed. I hope you return soon to view my updates!

Article posted September 17, 2008 at 09:29 AM • comment (1) • Reads 40 • Return to Blog List

WOW ! I absuloutly LOVE music.... Ihave lots of famous singers I have never heard of Vanessa Carlton though hmm maybe ill search her =] well you are doing a great job blogging i think you should keep it up and also keep writing about music i really enjoy it ill come back to your page alot so I can read about music =]
Posted November 5, 2008 at 11:41 AM by • Kay36

Music is a large part of my life, and I would love other people to share it.