Copyright (c) 2014 by E Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
E -- Blogmeister

Eighth Grade Bloggerinos

This eighth grade class is using the most modern medium and transferring our writing skills from the classroom to a public forum- the blog. They've created blogs that are based in topics that they have chosen, and are given a weekly prompt designed to view their subject in a new and unique way.

by E

teacher: Mr. Rezac

My blog is about movie reviews. I am a student that is learning about blogging. I enjoy watching movies. Especially going to see movies at the movie theatre. It's a lot of fun. The reason why you should come back is so you will know what movies are awful and what movies are amazing. I will tell you the latest on movie reviews. I will also show you great websites that show reviews too. So I hope you come back to see what reviews I have for you.

Article posted September 19, 2008 at 12:00 AM • comment • Reads 94 • Return to Blog List