Copyright (c) 2014 by D Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
D -- Blogmeister

sports and me

Bloggeranas

This eighth grade class is using the most modern medium and transferring our writing skills from the classroom to a public forum- the blog. They've created blogs that are based in topics that they have chosen, and are given a weekly prompt designed to view their subject in a new and unique way.

by D

teacher: Mr. Rezac

Hi I'm an Asian person. On this blog will be information about a couple of types of music that I like to listen to. This blog will have bands that people may not have heard of or bands that people might like listening to. It will have rock,hard rock,hardcore,post rock,punk rock, and a couple of more different types of music. You should come back to this blog because i will have great bands and news about these bands and different types of music. My blog will change and i will add new information as soon as i can for people who can't get enough of my blog.If you go to my blog you will get interesting information about different bands and there will be all types of music on here. In fact if you might like my songs and bands that are on my blog.  My blog will be filled with tons of bands for people who want to know more bands or maybe different type of music. This blog is great for people who just love listening to music.

Article posted September 17, 2008 at 09:29 AM • comment • Reads 86 • Return to Blog List

hi, i 'am a student form illinois and i love the sports,i also like to play with the guitar,i love jazz and rock.My favorite sport it's basketball, but i love all about soccer,baseball,football,etc.