RockYou FXText
-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall

One reason I chose Butler is because he is a body guard and at another school peaple wanted me to protect them, and Butler reminded me of well,me. Although Im not like Butler, he is huge and Im tiny, Im going to fly planes and he doesnt, wait he does in some books! I guess Butler and me are the same in some ways. Another reason I chose Butler is peaple seem to take a liking to his hugeness (well not a liking, but they sure listen to him!)Another reason I chose him is he is the protector of one of the worlds greatest( and youngest!) minds. And he is a great character!!!! Guess what? Another Reason! YAY!!!! That reason is he would be a nice brother. In some of the books, Artemis(the main character) talks to Juliet (Butler's sister) and she tells of how well Butler treats her. The final reason I chose Butler was because of his name (yep. Butler's not his real name.Its his last name!)It is an ausome name!! But I wont tell you what it is! Youll have to read the Artemis Fowl book its in to find out! And i wont tell you wich one, so youll have to read all of them!!!
The guy who made this Article,
Butler
Article posted September 3, 2008 at 02:15 PM • comment (6) • Reads 85 • Return to Blog List

I absolutely love the Artemis Fowl series. My friends always make fun of Butler but he’s one of my favorite characters too. He’s kind of scary in a cool way and his sister is my favorite character in the series. I think it’s cool that you chose his name and character to represent you. Who wouldn’t a big brother like Butler?
Posted May 5, 2009 at 05:18 PM by • MS
Posted May 5, 2009 at 05:18 PM by • MS
Posted May 5, 2009 at 05:18 PM by • MS
Posted May 5, 2009 at 05:18 PM by • MS
I love the Artemis fowl sereis!
Posted October 8, 2008 at 03:37 PM by • Butler
I don't think it's weird that you like pink. Lots of boys in my school wear that color. I do not think that certain colors are "okay" for boys and girls to wear. It's up to you to decide what colors you like. Keep liking pink!!
Posted September 19, 2008 at 10:38 AM by • m6r9d7
What book is Bulter from.
Posted September 15, 2008 at 03:35 PM by • Annabel green
i gotta read them!!!!
Posted September 3, 2008 at 04:08 PM by • Squirtle