Copyright (c) 2014 by Mr. Osweiler Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

by Mr. Osweiler

Porter Traditional School
Porter Web Favorites
Porter Patriot News

I hope you all had a great summer. Take a minute to tell me what the best part of your vacation was. Also tell me what about this school year are you looking forward to?
Article posted September 3, 2008 at 06:23 AM • comment (16) • Reads 49 • Return to Blog List

My summer was very fun, my best part of it was going to alaska on a cruise.
Posted September 29, 2008 at 01:16 PM by • Nt
My summer was great. For my summer I went to the Netherlands. They have the best ice cream. It is so sweet. That's what I did for my summer.

Posted September 8, 2008 at 11:34 AM by • Cameron Vaughn
My favorite thing that i did in summer is that i want to Ocean City. I went there with a couzen and 6 of his friends from collage. At Ocean City the waves where so big they sent me flying. One wave was so big it made me and my friend do 2 back flips luckily i landed on my feet but my friend landed on his side and got out of the water crying. I also got hit in the face by a wave then got hit by another wave. I only went there for a day but it was really fun although all we at was boiled eggs with hot sauce, katchup in bread and it was really good we also ate watermealon cookies. We stayed at the beach the whole day i got such bad sun burn that my whole body started peeling luckily for me it didnt hurt.
Posted September 4, 2008 at 11:48 AM by • Sayed
Hey Mr.O
i spent my summer in Nebraska wathcing obamma's speeches shucking corn and steeling yard signs.
Posted September 4, 2008 at 11:44 AM by • Nick
Hey
Well this summer was good. I had fun with my freinds on my birthday. I don't really know what i want to learn this school year.
Posted September 4, 2008 at 11:39 AM by • Vyvy
Hi MR. O. I'm JJJJ how are you? What did you do this summer? I did nothing interesting. I hope to have a wonderful computer class this year with you. So thanks bye.
Posted September 4, 2008 at 11:36 AM by • MR. J
Hi Mr. O. This summer was way to short, but I had alot of fun. I went to the beach, I went swimming, and I also went to camp but it wasn't that fun. In the end I was excited to come back to school, and I'm happy to be back.
Posted September 4, 2008 at 11:36 AM by • Victoria
This summer i went to alot of sports camps and went to the beach with my whole family. This year i cant wait to finish so i can go to High school and finsh there so i can be done. Other then that there not much.
Posted September 4, 2008 at 11:36 AM by • aaron
hey mr O! hows it going? Well, summer was boring. All i did was go to guatemala for like 12 days. Wjat did u do over the sumer? did u stay here or go somewhere? well go ahead and comment back.
Posted September 4, 2008 at 11:33 AM by • christian
The best part of my summer was when I went to Warwick Castle in Europe. It was great becuase I got to see a trebuchet launch a giant rock that was on fire. At night I had to sleep in tents but it was freezing cold. It was so cold even my water in my water bottle froze! That was the best part of my summer.
Posted September 4, 2008 at 11:33 AM by • Brian
My favorite thing that i did this summer was when I went to the Blue Ridge Mountains and went camping with my family.I saw some waterfalls.I also walked at least 14 miles.When we stoped in the town we went and got ice-cream that was about 8 inches high plus the cone!!!!!!!
Posted September 4, 2008 at 11:29 AM by • Carleigh
I spent my summer vacation in Utah.in utah i went tubing, knee boarding, wake boarding, jet skiing, and i four wheeled in the mountains. this school year i am looking forward to learning how to communicate with people all around the world and creating stuff for the PPN news.
Posted September 4, 2008 at 11:29 AM by • Jewell
My summer was great, the best of my summer was when I went to Harriesburg, and when I went the to Julia and Katy's Birthday. I am looking forward to having a fun school year.
Posted September 4, 2008 at 11:29 AM by • Momina
Hi im chynna and this summer i went to New york and North corolina . In North carolina i was very bored with my stepsister. And in New york i went to times square and went to m&m world.it rocked!!!!!!!!
Posted September 4, 2008 at 11:29 AM by • chynna
I think the best part of my vacation was when me and all my firends got to go to this humongus beach house for a week and we got to chill and have fun. What i'm looking forward to this year is meeting new people and making new friends.
Posted September 4, 2008 at 11:27 AM by • Brian
i had a great summer and i went to Kings Diminion twice for my birthday
Posted September 4, 2008 at 11:26 AM by • ray

1st Semester Web 2.0