Hedwig-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall

Dearest Dragons,

Welcome to 5th Grade online!

We will always refer to ourselves as our Book Character Nicknames so we might as well get to know each other as them:

-Tell us about the character traits that made you choose your namesake.

-What book are you from?

-What is something your character is known for?

Here's my example: I chose Professor McGonagall because she is a teacher that I admire. Prof McG is talented, strict but fair, and really cares for her students.

Plus, she's the head of the best house at Hogwarts...And I always end up feeling that way about my class!

Prof. McG is from the Harry Potter series...which just happens to be one of my favorite book series ever! OK, my absolute favorite.

Prof. McG is a Transfiguration teacher at Hogwarts...and while we won't be learning any spells or waving any wands, I hope some of the things you'll learn this year will seem absolutely magical...

Transform your thinking,

Love Prof. McG

Article posted August 25, 2008 at 02:07 AM • comment (2) • Reads 723 • Return to Blog List

RON WEASLEY, HE SHOULD BE
ON THIS SITE,CHECK MY BLOG OUT.
Posted September 22, 2008 at 03:08 PM by • MICHAELU
AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!! SCHOOL HAS STARTED!
I miss you SOOOO much. Middle school is really cool though. I love my Language Arts teacher and my band and PE teachers. Sometime durring the school year when i'm walking home from the bus stop i'll stop at the school and visit you. That would be awesome.
Your old dragon,
Sabrina
Posted September 7, 2008 at 09:40 PM by • Sabrina

%%widget-guessnumber%%