Copyright (c) 2014 by Emily Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Emily -- Blogmeister

My World

Room Twelve Alumni

by Emily

teacher: Mark Ahlness

My trip to Yellowstone was really fun. We had to drive for two days. First we drove to Spokane to get our camper. IT was a four hour drive. Next we drove for eight hours and ended up at a KOA campground. It wasn't that nice of a campground but it would have to do. We stayed there for a night and then we went on driving. Our next stop was Livingstone, Montana. We stayed at a really nice KOA campground there. Then we drove forty miles. Then we got to the arch where you would officially enter Yellowstone National Park. There was a plank that said "For the enjoyment and love of the people." Our first thing that we saw at Yellowstone was Mammoth Hot Springs. There was lots of cool stuff there. Then we went out for ice cream. I got vanilla. Then we went to see Tower Falls,North West Geyser Basin, Old Faithful, Dragons Mouth, ( which is a really cool cave that is filled with scalding hot water. Get this, it makes a noise that sounds like a dragon.) We saw this huge bubbling mud pot that was also very, very hot. We saw little geysers that were different colers. When my mom sister and I were seeing Steam boat Geyser Basin, there was two wild buffalo that came up on the board walk. They were the size of a whale. We were at a dead end so we couldn't go any where. One of the bison looked at us and to our relief they left the board walk. It was scary,cool, exciting and dangerous. They were 10 feet away from us. It was really cool! We went to a gift shop and I got some sweet ear rings and my sister got and stuffed bison. It was fun! I hope that we can got back to Yellowstone some day and see even more then we did now.

Article posted July 4, 2008 at 02:48 PM • comment (4) • Reads 479 • Return to Blog List

Dear: Emily
I've never been to Yellow Stone Park before I bet it was fun. Like you said I bet it was cool and scary when the buffalo came. Nice blog.
Posted March 30, 2010 at 08:40 PM by • Aaron
Hi Emily it sound like your trip to Yellow Stone was really fun!
Posted February 17, 2010 at 10:42 PM by • katherine
Hello, Emily I loved your blog writing and I'm so sorry your school might be closing. I've never been to Seattle or Yellowstone but it sounds fun!!! Can you visit our blog at http:\\classblogmeister.com\blog?php\blogger id=192948
Posted December 12, 2008 at 08:38 AM by • Morgan
That sounds like a lot of fun! I have never been to Yellowstone myself but now I am convinced to go! It sounds amazing with all the different colored geysers!
Posted September 19, 2008 at 10:29 AM by • thund7