Sabrina's Bolg-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall
SCHOOLS OUT!!!! 06/20/08
Environmental Systems 06/06/08
All City Track Meet 05/30/08
Memorial Day Weekend 05/27/08
Referance list 05/22/08
No Taxation without Representation 05/23/08
Witch of Blackbird Pond 2 05/12/08
Witch of Blackbird Pond 05/06/08
Around the World 04/22/08
Spring Break 04/15/08

OMG!!!
SCHOOL IS OUT!!!
IM GOING TO MISS PROF. MCG. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! SHE HAS BEEN A GREAT TEACHER. I WANT TO GO ON TO MIDDLE SCHOOL AND HAVE A NEW SCHOOL AND NEW MASCOT AND BE A NEW PERSON IN GENERAL BUT INSIDE I STILL WANT TO BE A DRAGON. THIS HAS BEEN A FANTASTIC YEAR AND IL NEVER FORGET THE MOMENT WHEN PROF. MCG. SHOWED ME THE GETTOBLASTER!!(She said that a gettoblaster is a cd player)

IL NEVER FORGET THE GREAT MOMENTS THAT I HAD IN OUR CLASS. I COULDN'T HAVE WANTED MORE FOR FIFTH GRADE.
IL NEVER FORGET MY SCHOOL, MY FRIENDS AND I WOULDN'T EVER BE ABLE TO EVER FORGET MY TEACHER, NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRIED. THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING MY LAST YEAR AS A DRAGON REALLY COUNT.:)

Truley yours,
Sabrina
Article posted June 20, 2008 at 10:11 PM • comment (12) • Reads 300 • Return to Blog List

Hey! Sorry but I was sooooo board but I just couldent help but look at the little e-mail thing that has going back and forth between you and goldilocks. I can't wait for lockers either! I also noticed that goldilocks did ALOT of hapy faces!
I like what our teacher has put on her blog. I am listening to these two songs for hours. Now I am really bored of them. The songs were 'kids of the future' and 'I'll be there for you'. Well please write back! Brownie Girl!(:
Posted August 5, 2008 at 08:37 PM by • browniegirl
Hey I said yay cause I can email you and btw I did email you!!!!!
Posted July 21, 2008 at 03:12 PM by • Goldilocks
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted July 14, 2008 at 11:27 PM by • Goldilocks
Yeah thats true!! I got the worst sunburn the other day!! i look like a lobster!! lol I will totally keep checking my blog!! OF COURSE!!!
Love,
Goldilocks :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Posted July 11, 2008 at 04:35 PM by • Goldilocks
No I don't live in where countolaf lives!!!! I sent you an email!!! he he!! email me back!! My fourth was funny!! me and my mom and bro were setting off a firework and we thought it was just gonna make noise and spin but then it shot up like 200 ft in the air!! we were laughing so hard!! and there was smoke everywhere!!! lolyeah so email me back!!!
Love,
Goldilocks :P :D :D :D :D
Posted July 8, 2008 at 04:21 PM by • Goldilocks
I don't have ur number!! I'm glad your having fun this summer!! I have to tell you something that happened when I was in the gate CountOlaf lives in for the 4th when I was shotting fireworks so have Prof. McG email your email adress to me and mine to yours so we can talk!!
Love,
Goldilocks :P :P :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:p:PP:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P
Posted July 6, 2008 at 12:01 AM by • Goldilocks
HI Sabrina,
You don't want to put any information in a blog that you wouldn't want EVERYONE to know...Hey I've got an idea: If both you and Goldilocks email me at profmcg@rocketmail.com I could forward your email addresses to each other. Then you guys can talk as much as you want and exchange phone numbers that way! Make sure it's ok with your parents, Love Prof. McG.
Hope you had a happy 4th of July!
Posted July 5, 2008 at 02:27 AM by • prof mcg
Oh I know I did too!! so hows summer going?

Goldilocks :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Posted July 4, 2008 at 02:58 PM by • Goldilocks
Oh don't worry We'll gget in touch some how!! I might be moving! but only to a different house!! in the gate where justjoking lives....try my home and my cell again!! Ill call you back!! Promise! I miss being around you to!! I can't wait for lockers!!!

Goldilocks :P :P :O :O :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Posted July 2, 2008 at 01:27 AM by • Goldilocks
Hi Sabrina,
I finally made a new email address that I can post on our blogs...
profmcg@rocketmail.com
---it's still me--and best yet, it's still totally "safe" by using my online name! Plus, look at the cool new email address! Rocketmail! (it's the new Yahoo option) too bad they didn't have something called wizardmail or owlmail or something that fit Hogwarts teachers better! hee hee. Hope your're having a great summer! I sure am!
Love Prof. McG
profmcg@rocketmail.com
Posted July 1, 2008 at 11:51 PM by • Prof McG
Well I had a lot of fun this year even though it was drama filled!! But I wouldn't have made it through the year witout you either!! Thank you!! Hey um try to call me again whenever you can!!

Goldilocks :) :) :)
Posted June 26, 2008 at 11:27 PM by • Goldilocks
Hi Sabrina,
Thank you for the kind comments! The best email to use this summer is still my school email address. I chack it from home almost everyday.
Have you had a good break from school? I have! Talk to you soon...you remember my school email right? if not, just let me know.
Love Prof. McG
Posted June 21, 2008 at 10:59 PM by • Professor McGonagall