Copyright (c) 2014 by Carlene Gauley Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Carlene Gauley -- Blogmeister

Our Class Blog

Here we are! We go to school in Bengough, Saskatchewan, Canada. We want to share what we are doing in our classroom. Come and see!

by Carlene Gauley

Mrs. Cassidy's class
Miss Gauley's class podcast
Mrs. Marit's class
Bengough School
Reindeer Music
Mathletics
MIss Noshie's 5th Grade
Mr. Silversides' class
Ms. Ozminkowski's Kinderblog
Henry Janzen Grade 3/4
Mr. Brune's 5th Grade

BubbleShare: Share photos - Powered by BubbleShare

We went on our class trip today to the museum in Ogema. We got to see inside an old country school, an old church, a doctor and dentist office, a house, a store, a cafe, a blacksmith's shop, a telephone exchange, a beauty parlour and barber shop, and a cookshack. We got to climb and play on some old tractors and cars. We saw a movie about Ogema and went for a ride to the park with the train station. We were given a ride sitting in some bathtubs. And we got to see how rope was made!
We would really like to thank the volunteers of the Museum board for all their hard work at the Museum and for their time showing us around. We really liked touching all the items and learning about everything. We would also like to thank Darryl Kesslering for driving the bus for us.
The Deep South Pioneer Museum Day will be July 13. As well, it is open on Sundays during the summer. If you are interested, please check out their website at
[LINK]
Article posted June 19, 2008 at 05:52 PM • comment • Reads 88 • Return to Blog List

3-5 2014/2015
5-6 2009/2010
5-6 2010/2011
5-6 2011/2012
5-6 2012/2013
5-6 2013/2014
K-2 2006/2007
K-2 2007/2008
K-2 2008/2009

This is my 26th year of teaching. This blog began as a K, 1, and 2 class. I now have a class of Grades 3, 4, and 5 students. I hope you enjoy looking at some of the things we are doing in our corner of the world.