Copyright (c) 2014 by Emily Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Emily -- Blogmeister

My World

Room Twelve Alumni

by Emily

teacher: Mark Ahlness

On Saturday June 21, 2008 my family, grandma and I are going to Yellowstone National Park for nine days. It will be so much fun. My grandma is coming a little bit before we go there because she lives in Ohio so it takes her longer to get here. First we have to drive to Spokane to get our camper. We might leave our car at the RV rental place. We are not sure though. We will drive there for 3 days then we we get there. We will stay in Mammoth Hot Springs. We are going to fish in Yellowstone River. Only kids under 11 years old can use worms. Me and my sister are under 11years old. I am nine years old and my sister is six years old. My dad got us new camping chairs for the trip. He also got us new sleeping bags, he got me a digital camera and my he got my sister real binocalars. I don't know if my dad will buy us fishing poles, or he will just let us use his.

Article posted June 18, 2008 at 02:02 PM • comment (2) • Reads 59 • Return to Blog List

Emily, that sounds really fun and I’ve heard of Mammoth Hot Springs. And I’ve been to Yellowstone National Park before and it was really fun! So I hope you had a good time fishing an looking at the Springs.
Posted September 25, 2008 at 10:53 AM by • jesse
I've never been to Yellowstone before. It sounds like a ton of fun. Did you catch a lot of fish. I've have also never been camping before but I have always wanted to. Thanks for the great post now I can tell my family that we should go there.
Posted September 17, 2008 at 10:31 AM by • Danny