Copyright (c) 2014 by Wesley Daunis Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Wesley Daunis -- Blogmeister

Image by FlamingText.com-

We are 15 students in Bridgeport, CT.
You've been marked on my visitor map!

by Wesley Daunis

Mr. Greenberg's Class in Bridgeport, CT
Miss Baer's Class in Salem, VA
Ms, Krueul's Class in Whitefish Bay, WI
Ms. Brown's Class in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Ms. Bearup's Class in Cape Vincent, NY
Mr. Bourne's Class in the United Kingdom
Ms. Casey's Class in Geelong, Australia
Ms. Bashour's Class in Beruit, Lebanon
Ms. Lowe's Class in Perth, Australia
Mr. Gilbert's Class in New Haven, CT
Mr. Feeney's Class in Waterbury, CT

Well, summer vaction is finally  here.  I know you have all been waiting for it very anxiously.  You have all done a fantastic job this year.  I could not be more proud of you.  Don't forget just because school has ended, does not mean learning has stopped.  The blog will still be available for you to use.  I will check it as often as possible.  Also, don't forget about our friends in Australia, The United Kingdom, Canada, and across the United States.  I look forward to seeing some articles over the summer and I can't wait to see you all again at the beginning of the next school year.  Have a great summer.

Article posted June 18, 2008 at 07:25 AM • comment (1) • Reads 115 • Return to Blog List

Hi Mr.DDDDDDDDDD how is your summer.have you had alot of fun with your dauther and wife that there names I do not know how to spell.I have had a fun year with you last school year.And I hope you had fun with me to. I really hope you have abetter student then me this year.thank you for listening to my promblems and teaching me stuff intill I learn it. have a nice and better year with out me .I also hope you would have a nice summer with your family.
Posted July 8, 2008 at 09:24 PM by • NickD

I am a teacher, father, husband and avid reader. I enjoy all genres but I am particulary fond of the History and Mystery genres.

Free Web Counter
Free Counter Locations of visitors to this page