Copyright (c) 2014 by Lillie Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Lillie -- Blogmeister

Room Twelve Alumni

by Lillie

teacher: Mark Ahlness

Blogging

Hi my name is Lillie. When I first started blog I was 8 years old. I have    articles on my Blog.

My background is a pitcher of a technology brood. I like technology. I always wanted a blog because I have a lot of friends that moved to different places.

I hope that I can continue blogging through the summer. And keep my blog through fourth grade. Maybe even through fifth grade.                   

Article posted June 13, 2008 at 01:54 PM • comment (2) • Reads 331 • Return to Blog List

Hey Lillie May it's me Jade my mom said I can have a myspace so is my sister and I think Marcela has one and Marcela's sister I know Marcela's sister does but about Marcela. But Marcela does not I think so bye.
Posted July 2, 2008 at 10:45 PM by • Jade
I like your aricle that you wrote about your blog. It was great keep on working hard Lillie. Am I your friend? Send me a comment. Oh yeah I'm in your class!
Posted June 16, 2008 at 03:20 PM by • Marcela