Copyright (c) 2014 by Emily Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Emily -- Blogmeister

My World

Room Twelve Alumni

by Emily

teacher: Mark Ahlness

My Blog

My favorite article on my Blog is the Mothers Day one because my mom is special to me and I love her. My second favorite article is the first one I ever wrote. I can’t remember what the name of it is, but I still like that one. My third favorite article is the WASL one. We had to take the WASL 5 days in a row.

I have five articles on my blog. I have been writing on my blog for a year in Mr. Ahlness’s class in 3rd grade. I plan to keep writing on my blog for the rest of my life, I hope.

I also plan to write over the summer. And if my Mom and Dad let me blog in 4th grade then Mr. Ahlness will give me a new pass word and I can keep Blogging for the rest of my life.

I think that other people should be able to have a blog. They are good for improving reading and writing skills and for those who do not know how to read and write, then having a blog will help them learn.
Article posted June 12, 2008 at 01:44 PM • comment • Reads 70 • Return to Blog List