Copyright (c) 2014 by Yassmina Hadid Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Yassmina Hadid -- Blogmeister

Yassmina **

5C

by Yassmina Hadid

teacher: Mrs. B.

It is going to be a great wee--so many events! We have the V.I.P readers, the circles, and the ceremony on Friday! My class is learning about Mesopotamia, and that is why it is the country for Multicultural Week! I am eager to learn things about other class's countries!! So many things to learn!
Article posted June 10, 2008 at 10:13 AM • comment • Reads 108 • Return to Blog List

Hi! I thank you for visiting my blog! My name is Yassmina, I am 10 years old. My birthday is on April the 3rd. My goal this year is to win the presidential award... my goal for life is to be a fashion designer. I want to have that job because I love designing dresses and other clothes. My favorite subjects in school are science, social studies, P.E, and math. I have 2 elder sisters called Nour and Sahar Nour is 16 and Sahar is 14. I wish I accomplish everything!!