Hello everyone! I'm going to tell you about systems. There are different types of systems. One is the ENVIRONMENT system. There are small things in the forests, oceans, and even your own yard. A little tree could help the evironment. It provides shelter, and it's helpful for little creatures to hide away from predators. It also gives other animal like, deer to eat and be healthy. That little tree helps birds, squirrels, and all other animals to live. If they didn't live, we wouldn't have as good a forest as we do now. That's just one thing that's a great help to the entire forest. You can help the ocean by picking up litter so the fish and other sea creatures don't get that in them and KILL them. That goes for the forest and your yard also. You could also do things to help your yard. The things you use to keep animals away are harmful. Make sure that the things you use are safe to ALL animals. That's all I have to say right now.

AmericanGirl

Article posted June 6, 2008 at 11:35 AM • comment (1) • Reads 307 • Return to Blog List

Hey American girl! I haven't heard from you for a long time! I would like to see you some time over the summer! I like your artical. I havent see you for a really lond time.Nice writing! (:Please write back! I'll try to check as much as I can but I am at a campthis and next week!Well I hope to see you soon! Oh yeah! One more thing.when was the last time you went on exept for this time whenyou read this? Well, See ya!
Brownie Girl:)
Posted August 5, 2008 at 08:04 PM by • browniegirl