Copyright (c) 2014 by Emily Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Emily -- Blogmeister

My World

Room Twelve Alumni

by Emily

teacher: Mark Ahlness

May 8, 2008

What is on my mind is that I am thinking about Mothers Day. I got my mom a picture frame and I put a picture in it that I made myself. The picture has all kinds of cool shapes and designs on it. I also made her a Happy Mothers Day card. I am going to make her breakfast on Mothers Day morning too.

What my mind is also thinking about is next Sunday. I have my last soccer game of the year. We are not going to have it this Sunday because that day is Mothers day and my soccer couch (also my dad) thinks that we should have a day off that day so we can keep worshiping our moms.
Article posted May 8, 2008 at 11:19 AM • comment (3) • Reads 55 • Return to Blog List

Hi
I like soccer too. I have been playing soccer for a long time. How long have you been playing soccer?
I bet your mom was very happy you gave her that picture frame.
Posted January 9, 2009 at 11:26 AM by • Emilee
Hi I also play soccer, I had the 'rep' trails on mothers day and she came along, so I made sure she relaxed the rest day.
Posted June 13, 2008 at 12:43 AM by • Megan
I'll bet your Mom was happy that you made a wonderful frame - and breakfast - for her on Mothers Day!
Posted May 18, 2008 at 06:31 PM by • Ms. Kreul