-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall

Hi. I am in a book club(BOO) and we are reading a book Called The Which of BlackBird Pond. (Double BOO) Well I guess it is ok but it gets really boring at some points. Like now.) : It is also abit disgusting because there is ROMANCE in it. Also there is enoying politics, too. But the cool thing is(not really cool) that it is in history. In the 1687's. Well lets get to whats happend so far.

The main charcters are:
Kit Tyler (Katherine)
Judith
Mercy
Aunt Rachel Wood
Uncle Matthew Wood
John Holbrook
Nat
William Ashby

Here is a quick summary of what I have read!

There is a girl that has moved from Barbados to the cold, bleak of the Conneticut Colony. She feels that she doesn't fit in because whatever she does or says is wrong. She is trying to fit in. Later in the book kit meets face to face a witch. Or someone accused of witch craft. Her name is Hannah Tupper. They say that Kit shouldn't got here but she will not listen because she thinks that she is really nice.

Article posted May 1, 2008 at 02:24 PM • comment (1) • Reads 102 • Return to Blog List

I'm in a book club too. It's a mother-daughter book club. I know, it sounds boring, but we read really interesting books. Also, the girls in it are really nice. When I first started, I only knew two people. Now, though we are all friends! Don't feel down on your book club. Try to bring up interesting points when discussing the book or pick a different, more exciting book.
Posted September 19, 2008 at 10:45 AM by • m6r9d7

Cute Welcome Sign Graphics I really like to do things like this. I hope you can too! please keep visiting and tell others to visit too! Thanks. Look all around!!!!! ( :