I'm going to tell you about the book Witch of Blackbird Pond.The romance in this book makes me gag but I'm going to tell you about it anyway. Kit wich is the main character of the book.
Kit flirts with Nat
Kit tries to flirt with John
Judith likes William
Kit likes John's voice
Judith likes John.
Now I'm going to talk to you about The History of Weathersfeild CT where Kit goes after living in Barbados when her grandpa died so she had to live in Weathersfeild CT. Aniways everybody is very religious if your not they kick you out of town. Everybody there uses wooden plates and they also use candles to see at night. The next catigorie is politics.
The patriets are against the loyalists the patriets are the ones that fight for freedom and trying to stop slavery. The loyalists are way different from the patriets because the loyalists are loyal to the king and obey his every order. That was a review of the Witch of Blackbird pond.
From, Frodo

Article posted May 1, 2008 at 02:24 PM • comment (4) • Reads 693 • Return to Blog List

Something told me you did'nt gag...
Posted May 12, 2008 at 03:40 PM by • Roxas
Ha the romance makes you gag now that is funny. great blog. legolas
Posted May 12, 2008 at 03:33 PM by • legolas
I like that book
Posted May 8, 2008 at 02:20 PM by • countolaf
the wrighting is blinding me beacause its o bright, I think you should change the coler
Posted May 8, 2008 at 02:15 PM by • Jack