Maryalice's Blog!!!-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall
system 06/06/08
Memorial day weekend 05/27/08
summer 05/23/08
My Pets 05/12/08
Cute 05/08/08
Th witich of Blackbird pond 05/01/08
Around the world in 30 minutes 04/29/08
Around the world 04/22/08
poem 04/15/08
fish 04/15/08

Th witich of Blackbird pond
HI everyone it is maryAlice I wanted to tell you that I (Have to read this book) That I am going to read to you well not read but tell you about. Well this story is based on a girl how lived in 1687 that is about 300 years ago that is a long time ago! So I will start to tell you about that book. There is a girl named kit how Travled From weathers field to barbados! That is far away thought. And did you know that were Kit came from You are sapose to know how to swim. But at weathers field if you know how to swim that means you are a which and that means that I am a which Then and if you were there that means that you are a which back then. Also Kit lived with her grandpa and he was a rich Man and also. She had about 20 slaves. But her aunt in Barbados Does not have any slaves at all kit was surprised about that and she is having a hard time trying to get you to the style of working in sted of having slaves so all the work.And so far she is not doing that good on working her hands are herating. And that is all I am going to tell you about the book. You have to read it if you want to fine out Well I will tell you more next time Love Maryalice
Article posted May 1, 2008 at 02:24 PM • comment (2) • Reads 74 • Return to Blog List

Hey MaryAlice. I love you blog. You are so descriptive. You even put in that if you stayed afloat, you were a which. I love that.
Posted May 8, 2008 at 02:21 PM by • Sabrina
You spelled 'suposed' wrong, you spelled it 'sapose'
Posted May 8, 2008 at 02:09 PM by • Roxas