Hello Everybody in our class we are reading a book called Witch of Blackbird Pond! It was staring in 1687! It is all about a girl named Kit (Kathrine) who lost her parents and grandparents and now she is on her way to her aunts house in Weathersfield and Kit is rich she has a lot of clothes and one very special doll when she was on the boat on the way to her Aunt Rachels house she was looking over the boat then she dropped her doll of the boat then she jumped in to get the dolly and she got her clothes wet but then One of the sailors jumped in the water to save her cause he thought she couldnt swim but sje was borin in Barbados so she can swim! when she got back on the boat and she said dont worry i got more clothes but the salior said well i only have one and im wearing them! so u can tell she is very rich! So far this book is really good! cant wait to finish it!

VIOLET!
Article posted May 1, 2008 at 02:24 PM • comment (1) • Reads 208 • Return to Blog List

that book is great
Posted May 12, 2008 at 03:36 PM by • legolas