Copyright (c) 2014 by Milagros Henriquez-Santiago Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Milagros Henriquez-Santiago -- Blogmeister

The Celebrities of Room 28- A Penny For Your Thoughts!-

Mrs. Henriquez-Santiago - Grade 2 Blog

We are the student writers of a 2nd grade transitional bilingual class in New York. We are using this blog as a resource to help strengthen our writing skills through self-expression, opinions, and communication of topics that we are learning about and exploring in the classroom.

by Milagros Henriquez-Santiago

Westbury School District
Mrs. Henriquez-Santiago's eBoard
Our Class Website
Miss Thaggard-Grade 2-Savannah,GA
Mrs. Bashour First Grade-Riad Solh, Beirut, Lebanon
Mrs. Bashour 2nd Grade-Riad Solh, Beirut, Lebanon
Room 6 Kapiti Primary School New Zealand

I'm as tall as a giraffe. I'm as strong as a bull. I'm as smart as a fox. I'm as cuddly as a bear. Put it all together, and you've got ME!
Article posted April 30, 2008 at 01:11 PM • comment (2) • Reads 55 • Return to Blog List

This is a very well written post. I like how you creatively compared yourself with the animals. This post is too the point and concise, which is good. Very well written, and keep working!
Posted April 30, 2008 at 02:37 PM by • John
Good job! This is very good grammar for a second grader, especially one in a transitional bilingual school. You did a great job comparing yourself to animals. I would say I am as strong as a tiger. I am as big as a elephant. I am as fast as a cheetah. And lastly, I am as smart as an owl. Once again, great job and keep up the good work!
Posted April 30, 2008 at 02:34 PM by • Karl

Class of 2009-2010
Mrs. Henriquez-Santiago - Grade 2 Blog
Ms. Santiago 08-09
Stars of 2010-2011

Welcome! My name is Mrs. Henriquez-Santiago and I am second grade bilingual teacher on Long Island in New York.

href="http://www3.clustrmaps.com/counter/maps.php?url=http://classblog.com" id="clustrMapsLink">Locations of visitors to this page