Copyright (c) 2014 by Alfonso Gonzalez Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Alfonso Gonzalez -- Blogmeister

Chimacum's Science Blogs-

Mr. Gonzalez's Science Classes

by Alfonso Gonzalez

Huzzah
Blogs by the Sea
Mr. Miller's Class Blog
Making Waves in 6th Grade
Broadbent Blues
Fascinating Phenology

As more of you are starting to write your articles for your first blog, problems are beginning to happen. I'm going to put the How to Blog instructions here. If you still can't solve your problem, please come in at lunch and show me what is going wrong so that I can help.

Mr. Gonzalez

How to Blog -

Note: Before you blog, please have your article typed and saved on Word, or Wordpad, or Notepad, or Textedit, or any word processor you have. That way you can work on it as long as you want and come back to it whenever you can to finish. Make sure your article is spell checked and that there are no grammatical errors.

1. Click on your name on the list on the right.

2. In the next screen type in the classroom password (dont tell anyone what it is or well have to change it).

3. In the screen after that, click on Login at the top left hand corner of your webpage and login right there using your name (remember that its your first name and last initial no spaces and no capitals) and the password you gave Mr. Gonzlez (dont share your password with anyone!).

4. Click on Articles to write about one of the topics. Highlight the entire article you wrote in your word processor and go to edit, copy. Then go back to the blog window to paste your article (go to edit, paste). Please write in the title of your article. When your article is ready click on the button next to Request Publishing for Mr. Gonzlez to read and then click on Save.

5. If your article hasnt been published in a few days, log back in (steps 1 to 4 above) and click on the triangle next to your articles title. Read what Mr. Gonzlez wrote for you.

How do I respond to someone elses blog?

1. Type mrgonzalez.org in your browser (like Internet Explorer).

2. Click on someones article on the left of the webpage and read it.

3. Type up a response in Word or just go ahead and click on Comment at the bottom of the persons blog article.

4. When the Comment page comes up scroll down to either copy and paste your response from Word or type right into the boxes on the webpage. Please use your initials for your name or your first name and last initial.

5. Follow the instructions before you click on the Submit button.

Article posted March 1, 2006 at 11:49 AM • comment • Reads 85 • see all articles

Period 1