Copyright (c) 2014 by Ryder Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Ryder -- Blogmeister

Wizard Animation

Room Twelve Alumni

by Ryder

teacher: Mark Ahlness

Earth Day is on April 22, 2008. Room twelve went to Safeway for a field trip the day before Earth Day to drop off the Earth Day bags that the students in Arbor heights decorated. The kids in room twelve could decorate as many bags as we wanted to and the students in other classes could only decorate one and what every class had the best bags won got a 30$ gift card to have a party at Safeway. Oh shop at Safeway every Earth Day in the morning because if you shop at Safeway in the after noon or the evening you will not get a Earth Day bag because they will be gone but the kids in room twelve can just say that is my bag can I have it because we give our bags to Safeway early so we can say that is my bag so can I put my groceries in that bag? So I gess I have to go, so bye.
Article posted April 22, 2008 at 03:27 PM • comment • Reads 72 • Return to Blog List