RockYou FXText-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall

Hello! This is a poem called "This is the Moment"
RIGHT NOW I AM:In room 2 under the green light in the U.S.A! I SEE: 23 people 9 girls 12 boys 1 teacher. PEOPLE:Violet Black hair grey eyes her fav. color is purple. American Girl brown hair brown eyes fav. color is red. I SEE: 4 green lights 8 computers and 1 laptop 12 closets 1 sharperner 2 white boards 2 clocks 9 tables. I HEAR: Voices of the classroom and me and my friends talking about what may come in the excitment tommorow. I CAN TASTE: My snack, a chocolate Ding-Dong. I CAN FEEL:My table blue, black, white, and grey with black trim. I SMELL: Garnier shampoo on violet. She took a shower this morning.

That is my poem. ~TaRyN~
Article posted April 15, 2008 at 01:29 PM • comment (1) • Reads 66 • Return to Blog List

Hi I'm going to be in the comment challenge. I hear the people typing and the teacher talking and explaining work. I see people working had and asking questions. I feel my finger tips on the keyboard and my elbows on my desk. I really like the poem you wrote Bye Comment my
Posted May 2, 2008 at 10:47 AM by • 0kiwifruit0

RockYou FXText