I got back from Mountain School a few weeks ago. I would like to tell you what happened while I was there. First we went on a two hour bus ride to get to muntain shool. Next we met up and were told where our lodges were. After we had settled in, we went on a hike with our group. My group was the Wolverines. We stayed for two nights and three days. On the second day, my group got to walk across Diablo dam. The dam was three hundred and sixty-eight feet high. It was amazing! The food was realy good there. We had all kinds of yummy meals. I can't decide which one I liked best.On the second day, after dinner, My class went on a hike in the dark. We saw the whte deer! There are only a few in the world! That is some of the stuff that I did while I was at mountain school.
starwars sierra tango
out
Article posted April 3, 2008 at 02:33 PM • comment (1) • Reads 150 • Return to Blog List

Wow!! That was a lot of fun seeing the white deer!! Did you get to do the Life Savors thing?

Goldilocks :)
Posted April 3, 2008 at 04:13 PM by • Goldilocks