Copyright (c) 2014 by Cambell Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Cambell -- Blogmeister

**2009 Class

We are senior or former students of Puahue School. Some of us want to keep blogging and some of us have moved on to other places in the world, but our blogs remain a record of our learning at primary school.

by Cambell

teacher: C Knight

7 Random Facts 11/10/08
Monty 09/24/08
Beijing 09/08/08
Responsibility 05/28/08
Pumpkin Day 05/05/08
Swimming Sports Recount 05/05/08
More About My Dogs 04/18/08
My dog 04/17/08
ALL ABOUT ME 06/17/08

My dog
My dog is very big, very strong very smart, playful, really nice, funny, REALLY quick, and brave. His name is Fang and he has a friend named Rosina. Rosina is pretty small, but strong. Fang chases Colins (a cat we used to have). It was a litle bit funny to watch, and scary so we sold the cat for $250. I don`t know what types of dog they are, but I think I know what dog they are. I think they are a bull dog. Fang is grey, drooly and big. It's a little bit funny when Fang bumps into us and drools over us.
Article posted April 17, 2008 at 12:00 AM • comment (1) • Reads 49 • Return to Blog List

I also have a dog
and his name is Yoda!
he's cute and all that
but he's afraid of everything.
Posted September 7, 2008 at 10:48 PM by • davis