Copyright (c) 2014 by Gwendalin Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Gwendalin -- Blogmeister

Gwendalin's Town

Room Twelve Alumni

by Gwendalin

teacher: Mark Ahlness

The BAD and GOOD Luck
Yes I believe in good luck and bad luck. I believe in it because on St.Patricks day, every, time I wear green I get good luck. But sometimes I just get bad luck.

The real story

I’ve had bad luck 'cause one time it was like a week before my birthday and I got grounded so I couldn’t have a birthday party and go to a baseball game for the Mariners. I was honored to go there because I was doing well in school. And another time I was going to go to wild waves so we asked somebody to hold our tickets but they didn’t so I was bummed because it was really hot outside and all we had was a kiddy pool.

I’ve had good luck because one time I found a shiny penny heads up. And a lot of other good things happened to me but I can’t remember right now. Bye-bye!
Article posted March 17, 2008 at 05:08 PM • comment • Reads 52 • Return to Blog List