Copyright (c) 2014 by Mr. Angeli Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mr. Angeli -- Blogmeister

The Classroom City Blog-

Mr. Angeli's Fourth Grade Class

by Mr. Angeli

South Paris Collaborative Blog
Heritage Hill State Park
Beyer Home, Oconto, WI
Peshtigo Fire Museum

We recently finished our Einstein unit on Motion and Design. We used K'Nex pieces to construct vehicles that needed to be powered by a force to move. We explored gravity, rubber band power, air power, and the use of a propeller before time ran out and we had to send the unit back. However, we had a lot of fun with it this year, and learned a lot about forces, friction, and energy!

Photobucket
Article posted March 14, 2008 at 01:48 PM • comment (4) • Reads 61 • Return to Blog List

you must be a member of and logged into Class Blogmeister to leave a comment... memberid is

Classblogmeister Login
You Name:
Your Password:

I like K"Next too!How did you build it?
Posted March 12, 2009 at 01:15 PM by • PM
That is so cool we are getting started on our science fair projects that sounds like a cool one.
Posted February 24, 2009 at 01:37 PM by • Cotton Candy
Cool article! I remember when I was in first grade and was doing a machine unit with gravity and motions! I remember that I made this crane that picked up markers or crayons and I made a K'Nex car. Once again, nice article!=D
Posted February 5, 2009 at 12:32 PM by • gamer8
Wow! I used to use K'nex all the time. I used them to make vehicles, robots with wheels, and space vehicles. What else can you make?
Posted September 23, 2008 at 01:02 PM by • Spy722

The 10-11 Zoo

Mr. Angeli is a fourth grade teacher in Gillett, Wisconsin, a small rural town of about 1,300. Come ready about what we are doing at Gillett Elementary School!