Sunny's DragonBlog Page-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall

My 20 Dog Names

1. Naomi: because it sounds elegant.
2. Dave: because it rhymes with “brave”
3.Mia: from the movie “Eight Below.”
4.Steele: from the movie “Balto.”
5.Scarlet: because if I have a beautiful deep dark red-dog, Scarlet would be the perfect name for it.
6.Goldbond: because there is a very rare chinchilla color that is called Goldbond and I have 7 chinchillas and expecting!
7. Mocha: because mochas are a cream colored liquid and it would be cool to have a cream colored dog.
8. Prime: because after a term in math.
9. Caesar: because after a famous person Julius Caesar.
10. Malay: because it means fight and I want a dog that “fights” till thee end.
11. Patrick: because my birthday is in March and the holiday in March is Saint Patrick’s Day.
12. Annie: because it sounds cute.
13. Jack: after the adventurous story “Jack and the Beanstalk.”
14. Lissie: after the American Girl series of Felicity. I like how Felicity’s family calls her Lissie.
15. Alex: after my brother.
16. Georgia: because after a state that was named after King George the 3rd.
17. Will: “will” do anything to win a race. That’s what I want my dogs to be if I had 20.
18.Jenna: after the graceful husky in “Balto.”
19. Jake: because if you hear the word “Jake” then it sounds like it to me that he likes humans.
20. Pepper: because my mom uses pepper a lot in her food and I like using peppers in food to.

Article posted March 6, 2008 at 04:10 PM • comment (3) • Reads 71 • Return to Blog List

Hi I am ChickensRradical! I have a dog named Danner he is awesome and often falls down our stair case. Ialso had a hamster named james. He was my first pet. He was pet. Yes he was mine!! My brother had one named james. When they were young they could fit in the same water bowl. Mine died first. it was sad. I also love the name Georgia. My best pal had a dog named Georgia. It died a while ago. You should vist her BLOG it is so AWESOMLEY RADICAL! Please visit my BLOG!!! I am from All stars BLOG
Posted March 13, 2008 at 05:19 PM by • ChickensRradical!
Cool! I have a dog down my sreet and her name is Pepper. She is very fun to play with snd is a really cute, King Charles Spaniel.
Posted March 12, 2008 at 12:08 PM by • Raspberry

I LOVE BLOGGING!