HI HI WORLD,
Well Im supposed to tell you what I would name my 20 dogs. I didn’t know what to name them so I just did whatever, Oh and I divided the GIRLS and BOYS into ten.

10 boys and why,
LINK: I chose this one two be the leader because in the game the legend of Zelda he is the mane character, MARTH & ROY: I chose these guys as the second leader because he is also strong like link, COORO & HUSKY: These characters are from my favorite anime show called ANIMA, PICHU & PICACHU: I chose them because they are so cute and I thought it would be perfect, YOUNG LINK & TOON LINK: I chose these characters because they appear in the new game super smash bros brawl, GANON: UHHH I chose this one because UHHH well I couldn't think of anything ells UH HEH HEH.

10 GIRLS AND WHY,

ZELDA: I chose her as the leader of the girls because she has the Triforce of wisdom, NANA & ROSE: These two are from the same anime show its called ANIMA and they are the second leaders of the girls, PEACH: I chose her because I like to play Mario games, JIGGLY PUFF: Ok even you have to say JIGGLY PUFF is kind of cute, NINA: She is from the anime, ZAKURO & ICHIGO: Well duh you all know it TOKYO MEW MEW, KIKKI: Well this was the first anime I ever got its called
KIKKI’S DELIVERY SERVICE, SAMUS: This one is from the game called
SUPER SMASH BROS MELEE.

Well that’s all for today and just to tell you I really don’t want this much dogs HEH HEH.
Article posted March 6, 2008 at 01:30 PM • comment (1) • Reads 157 • Return to Blog List

I like your dog names!
From,
Lemony @ DragonBlogs
Posted May 8, 2008 at 02:15 PM by • Lemony