Klaus's Blog!!!!!!!!-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall

Hey everybody. I will explain to you how to divide by breaking up a hige ugly number here it is...
38,028/4=

First you have to know your basic facts. You can divide 36 by 4 which equals 9. That's one of your basic facts. We need two more. You can take the 20 divided by 4 which equals, 5. One more. We can take the 28 and divide it by 4 which equals 7. Now you have to divide 38 by 4=9, go up until 36000. So that means you have to divide three more times but you have to add an extra 0 to the 36 and the 9. Then you gave to do the same thing for 20, exept you only go to 2000. Then you have to divide 28/4=7. You only do that once.

Then you have to add up all the answers to get the main answer. I won't tell you, you have to do it yourself if you want to find ou!!!

Thanks!
AmericanGirl

PS. The / means divide.
Article posted February 26, 2008 at 11:42 AM • comment (2) • Reads 65 • Return to Blog List

im superduper what bout you????
Posted March 12, 2008 at 03:41 PM by • violet
wow super duper job on your math problem
Posted February 26, 2008 at 01:31 PM by • violet