Copyright (c) 2014 by Molly McGraw Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Molly McGraw -- Blogmeister

Front of the Fridge Door-

Our Fourth Grade Blog

We are excited for a new way to share some of our writing with you. Enjoy! Locations of visitors to this page

by Molly McGraw

Dragon Blogs (5th Grade)
Room 19 (5th Grade)
The OTHER Portable C (3, 4, 5)
Australian Buddies
Seattle Kids, 3,4,5
Long Island 4th Graders
4th Grade Bloggers from Beirut, Lebanon
Minnesota 5th Graders (Mr. Monson's Class)
Classroom City Blog (Wisconsin)

Happy Valentine's Day
I hope you had a fun day today and were reminded of all the blessings of friendship. When you come to school on Tuesday, I have one last Valentine's Day surprise waiting for you! I am thankful to know each of you and I am so glad you are in my class!

With love,
Miss McGraw

P.S. I'm glad you liked the CD!!
Article posted February 14, 2008 at 06:18 PM • comment (1) • Reads 68 • Return to Blog List

Dear Miss McGraw,

This is a great blog! Tell your students to keep up the good work!

With best wishes, Mr. Gloviczki
Posted August 7, 2008 at 11:31 PM by • Mr. Gloviczki

2007-2008
2008-2009

This website is approved by the school distirct. All material posted by students will be governed by the Appropriate Use Policy, especially the district policies against bullying and harassment and the district Internet Use policy provisions addressing offensive language and transmission of personal information about self or others.