Get glitter and more at Blixy.com!
-

In the 2010-2011 school year, this blog will be dedicated to our poets of the week.

by teacher: Liz Slavens

Since the beginning of this year, when we started blogging I have really been making improvements. I now have 22(23 counting this one) Near the beginning of the year, I did not get articles done very fast. I had never had a blog or anything before so I really did not know what kinds of things to write about. A lot of my articles are very short just because I wanted to get a lot of them done and when ever I read other people's blogs, the first ones I read are the short ones. Then I typically go on to the longer, interesting ones. Near the beginning of the year, I typed very slowly. I'm still not a very good typer but I don not usually make as many mistakes. I made a lot of spelling mistakes and did not do a good job. Some of my articles had absolutely no point. On problem I still have is going on and on about things. Eventually they just get really boring! I think that I've really improved quite a bit, but I still have a lot of improving to do.
Article posted February 8, 2008 at 10:16 AM • comment • Reads 57 • Return to Blog List