by teacher: Professor McGonagall

The Misfortune of Mr. Profess.

Mr. Professes expression was full of sorrow, as he looked back at all of his misfortune. Then suddenly there was a knock at the door. A stranger was standing there at the door. He looked strait into
Mr. Professes eyes and said,” My name is
Mr. Predate.” Said Mr. Predate,” Oh! You mean the Mr. Predate as in the detective Mr. Predate?” Interrupted Mr. Profess,” Yes! Are you aware of the explosion that happened last night?” Asked Mr. Predate,” No. Not that I’m aware of.” Said Mr. Profess thoughtlessly, ” Well this was a delightful discussion. Thank you.” Said Mr. Predate as he left. Mr. Profess went back to thinking of his misfortune. Then suddenly he remembered the prediction he was given to from Angela,” You will be cursed with great misfortune.” said Angela’s voice inside Mr. Professes head. That night Mr. Profess dreamt of horrible things such as a volcano erupting and everyone but him lived and that a wild bear tore him to pieces and later ate him. The next morning he killed himself to put him out of his misery. And he erodes in his house.
The End

1.Misfortune
2.Profess
3.expression
4.stranger
5.Profess
6.Predate
7.explosion
8.thoughtless
9.delightful
Oh the words that like thoughtlessly count as thoughtless.

Until Next Time
Annabeth

Article posted February 4, 2008 at 02:44 PM • comment • Reads 60 • see all articles